Industry News & Papers
Money2020Europe 2018 begins in a week
The highest quality industrial and professional event shall be described by three measures. Such meeting definitely must deliver modern knowledge to participants and inspire them to open minds towards short- and mid-term future. The expertise, insights and well thought out concepts have to stand out over the vulgar sales-style hype. It matters. The 2nd measure is about networking opportunities. Concentrating people is not enough since more than 5 thousands participants are coming. What matters is possibility of finding people in advance, arranging meetings via mobile app, letting them adjust agendas in the way they are not losing track of sessions, granting plenty of space for comfortable discussions and creating desire to meet those people. And the 3rd measure is about the unique experience. It is about the form, organisation and socialising initiatives. Easy access to refreshments during busy days matters not less than a multimedia high-tech shows and evening discovery of the city spirit.
Money2020Europe grants the highest level of fulfilment of all there measures. Definitively. No doubts.
This year I am going again to test possibility of staying permanently cashless. Please have a look at my 2017 event report and join me in anticipating what can happen.
In 2018, Europe’s largest FinTech event comes to Amsterdam
An unmissable event for the smartest visionaries and innovators, Money20/20 is where the payments, FinTech and financial services industries come together to connect and build the future of money.
In June 2018, Money20/20 lands in its new home – the Rai in Amsterdam – to once again focus the eyes of the financial world on Europe. From industry institutions to up-and-coming innovators, everyone is here, every time. Businesses come together to explore unique regional insight and trailblazing enterprise, seizing the opportunity to meet the person or land the deal that will change the trajectory of their business.
Why come to Money20/20 Europe?
On June 4-6, leaders representing every sector of the industry will come to Amsterdam to seize new business opportunities, strengthen partnerships and discover the latest disruptions. Join us to experience:
- The world’s largest marketplace for ideas, connections and deals in payments, FinTech and financial services.
- 90+ hours of original content tackling the most disruptive and trailblazing topics, both regional and global.
- The latest thinking on themes as diverse as payments, AI, data and analytics, distributed ledger technology and much more.
- Breaking business news, product launches and exclusive industry announcements.
- Unrivalled networking opportunities with influential leaders from the whole of the financial world.
- Access to the most promising startups, entrepreneurs and innovators with Startup City and the Startup Pitch.
- Two incredible parties for the whole Money20/20 Europe community.
- An exceptional event full of exciting experiences designed to keep you on your toes.
Who comes to Money20/20 Europe?
With over 5000 attendees from more than 1500 companies and 80 countries, representing every sector of the payments, FinTech and financial services ecosystem, Money20/20 brings together a complete who’s who of the community building the future of money.
Each year, the media gathers at Money20/20 Europe for first access to news and insights into the latest trends and topics, newest companies, and innovative product launches.
At our 2017 event in Copenhagen, 200+ journalist and analysts from 160+ media outlets covered more than 150 brand announcements. Our attending media included 70+ industry and trade press, 37+ national print media from 19 countries, 10+ podcasts and 55+ analyst groups.
And Swan McAdemy will also be reporting this amazing event. To YOU.